Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Favourite Movie

THE CAT IN THE HAT
The Cat in the Hat is an awesome movie for the family and also for little kids. It is a comedy as well it is a sensible movie to watch it is rated “G”, If I was to rate it, I would rate it 10/10 I have been watching it since it came and that was since 2003, when I was one, November the 21 and if you ask my mum it is the truth I tell you the truth.   I am always up for that movie when they ask me what movie I reply “Cat in the Hat” I just love that movie and I  will always love that movie its my FAVOURITE movie.

In Cat in the Hat it is all about having fun at any kind of weather and if its raining does not mean you can’t fun you just have some fun in the house.
If you don’t have anything fun to do call the Cat in the Hat you can’t actually call the cat in the hat but you have something that is called “YOUR IMAGINATION” so just pretend and have some real fun.  Go cooking or something but  I love this movie because it gives you the guts to do things that are challenging so if you watch this movie make a daily hobby and if you're a teacher and you have some kids this a very good movie for them to watch and remember no matter what weather it is you can still have some fun.

Tatiana.      

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.