Pages

Thursday 26 September 2013

Recount about camp

High Rope         
I was scared, butterflies in my stomach.  Johnny arrived he was so tall I had to lift my head up to see him. We got to the high ropes and I  said to Mrs Anderson, “There is no way I  am going up there” and she said to me,
“Oh yes you are young lady we have to do this for Isabella”. “Hmm” I thought to myself, “How am I going to get up there?”  

I climbed up that big huge fat log.  “I am doing it for Bella.” I kept thinking as I climbed up higher and higher. When it got to the part where I had to get on to the log,  I reached out my leg,  I made it safely on to the log. Then I walked virtually crying. I stayed strong throughout the whole time I was on the log then it was finally all over.

1 comments:

Mahdia said...

Hi Tatiana
I really enjoyed reading your recount, it sure sounds that you went through a lot of pressure getting on the high ropes, keep it up :]

Mahdia

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.