Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

Tatiana_fog


Lightning
The lightning shines and roars back at me.
While I sit and glance for my prayer down on the floor .I sit quietly rubbing my lion paws eating what I have caught.The lightning laughs at me and teases me while I try to roar back at It one more time I roar back lightning comes to an end silence Is appearing now slowly the sun comes out I
pounce back slowly into my sleeping damn time go but I’m sure there will be lighting again have a morning sleep for tonights show.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully well written Tatiana, just remember you carefully check your spelling before you publish up on your blog. Otherwise well done keep up the good work! I look forward to seeing many more wonderful posts in the future.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.