Pages

Thursday 18 April 2013

Writing Reflection (Tatiana)


Writing reflection

Narrative:
This Term:I have learnt how to write a narrative story i try my hardest to do
my work and finish it and i try to make up stories i try to have some punctuation
and have topes but sometimes i don’t use my t.o.p.e.s my favorite narrative story i wrote was the harp it tells you a lot about Emma and Johnny...



procedural:
This term i have been learning how to write a procedural story i have had fun writing procedural writing and it helps me but interesting words and it puts nice thing in my work that i do.


Recount:
This term i have been learning how to write a recount
and i have finished writing my and i have finished my recount about my eastern beach


poetry:
This term i have learnt how to do poetry writing i have did
three poems and i have finished them all and that is all about my writing for term one...

This is my writing reflection






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.