Pages

Friday 29 August 2014

I Remember As If It Was Yesterday

I remember as if it was yesterday.

I remember as if it was yesterday when my brother and I went to the movies. When we got our tickets and popcorn we went into the cinema to try find F12 that was the number that our seats were on. We could not find it so my brother and I had to search for it.  I yelled out, “here it is.” So he came running down to me and we sat down. We watched the Lorax and ate popcorn for the rest of the day. When the movie finished he gave me a hug and said you're the best sister in the world and I would come to the movies whenever you ask me. That was his birthday present from me because he was going away to Australia for a long time.         

3 comments:

Kahlista @ Panmure Bridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kahlista @ Panmure Bridge said...

Hello Tatiana,
I hope you had great fun with your brother.
I would find it really hard to do what you did.
I also really liked how you used different colours to seperate the title and the text great tu meke.
Kahlista.

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you had a wonderful time at the movies Tatiana. You are lucky to have a wonderful brother like yours, I bet you will miss him.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.