Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

my desk inspection


Desk Inspection
Just before I walked  in
I could smell that throw-up smell
As I walked by my desk,
woo!! That was smelly!!
I went to hang my
bag up and  came back to see what
It was.
I opened my desk and there it was.
An old and moldy chicken sandwich covered with an ugly
sock!!
Man was I terrified!!
I slammed  It out quickly and rushed
to the black  rubbish bin. The class was like it’s like you're going to rush it to the hospital!! Then I got my desk  draw  out and then was able to rush to the nearest clean table.
Then  I got everything out and shook out the messy crumbs and rubbish scraps. Then it was all gone, it was gone and my desk was clean!!    


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an interesting poem. I can almost imagination what that would smell like. Im glad your desk doesn't actually smell that. Remember to always keep it clean and tidy and put your rubbish in the bin so your poem's story never comes to life. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.